Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Profile: Jillian Ng Nyin Nyin



Currently pursuing double degree majoring in economics and communications in Monash University Sunway campus; year 2 semester 2. I missed my orientation because of flood and traffic congestion. This seemed to be a common occurrence as I had consistently missed orientation for my high school, college and university study. My pre-U study was at Sunway University College where I did my Cambridge A-level Science. Not keen on sweets. Recently produced my first video while taking journalism unit. Like reading what Calvin says in the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips. I have basic horse riding skills. After taking the lessons, this changed my whole perception of horse riding; I had always thought it was easy; omg, it was hard work indeed. Just cut my hair; I have never had my hair so short before. My younger self would have strongly protested this desecration.

No comments:

Post a Comment