Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Profile: Shafira Sahara


Aloha, fellow human beings!

FIRA here. My name can mean lots and lots of things, such as Figuratively Rastafarian or Fictional Rabbi. Whatever you want to call me is okay, as long as you stay away from spelling my name with a V (as in Vira, not Fira).

So... about me. I hate being a student majoring in the bizarre world of International Studies and Writing. I don't sleep much. I am on a strict diet. I love to party all night long... yes, people I am a party animal. I spend three hours every morning looking at a reflection of myself. I never skip class, and I have never pulled a one-nighter for my assignments. And I am not at all excited to spend time in Chiang Mai. Boooriiiinggg.

Yeah... I guess that's it.

Oh, and one more thing: the description above are what I am not. So do the math.

Cheers and free beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment