Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jamestar Matani Ruwisi


My name is Jamestar Matani Ruwisi, l am from Zimbabwe on exchange from the Monash South Africa campus. I must acknowledge that l feel highly privileged and honored to be part of the team and l’m looking forward to the trip. I Like football, and it’s an amazing honor that South Africa is successfully hosting the soccer World Cup 2010.

I’m doing a B.A degree majoring in Global Studies and Management, the experience of the program is amazing, l love it. I enjoy travelling and l have a passion to learn about how different people live together and what possible strategies can be adopted to engender peaceful co-existence across the global village and given the fact that Chiang Mai is characterized by massive diversity l look forward to an exhilarating exploration of the different cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment