Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Profile: Nadhiya Najab


Hello world. I am F.F. Nadhiya Najab. Fighter jet by day, submarine extraordinaire by night. I’m a double degree-er, of Business and Arts (cz I'm cool like that). It’s a four year course so I’ll only be done when I’m old and grey :). I am Sri Lankan born and raised, and ooze sarcasm. I only look innocent so don’t be alarmed when I attack with my words, it’s nothing personal :). My mad editing skills is the reason I’ve joined the editorial team, so I’ll be editing all the written work for the blog during our time at Chiang Mai.

May the Force be with you!

Written by Bats Mohsinali for Nadhiya Najab. :)

1 comment:

  1. dear miss.najab,
    i'm a professional shooter and i would like to know where you got that gun from. it looks abit too big for you and i can arrange to get you one that fits your size.

    p.s: i'm an aeroplane by night and a helicopter by day.

    peace out!

    ReplyDelete