Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Profile: Eunice Phang


Eunice - Lives on the motto “Why not?”. Hence, thick skin enough to act young and join a bunch of Monashian kiddos as alumni for the SECOND time!

Got hooked after the first excursion in Philippines, this series of “In Search of ……” had me at Mabuhay (Greetings in Tagalog).

The PR Queen of L’oreal Luxury Division and nominated Ms Cultural team leader 2007, I’m nothing short of Kimora Lee minus the plastic surgery (I don’t need any coz I am Fabulosity!). Born with the flair for all things beautiful plus an acute sensitivity to culture, language and the performing arts, the silver screens are ready for me. Because I’m worth it!

Ok, not a very good idea to paint a nasty picture, especially half of the other pathfinders barely know me. Take away the alter-ego, I’m just a fun-loving backpacker who likes to roam the world with equally fun peeps. Cheerios!

3 comments:

  1. Your profile scares me Eunice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. i can already sense some major drama coming our waaaay.
    i miss you so much eunice i cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete